Τρίτη 28 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

Swirled Coffee Cup Cover , handmade by Marieta Iosifidou

 

 Swirled Coffee Cup Cover , 

handmade by Marieta Iosifidou

 As Searching online for an easy, quick, cozy pattern for  my project "coffee cup cover",(to protect my fingers), met the free crochet pattern crooked-coffee-cozy   by  by Danyel Pink for Oombawka Design Crochet

 Loved it at once,so, 

  • took a red yarn from stash (weight 4),
  • crocheted hook 4,5mm (US7), 
  • my  positive attitude ,
  • plus 20 minutes of my time ...

 the result was Super Wow! 

 

And my morning cup of coffee,(to the work way), had acquired a dress and my fingers smiled.

 

 
 
Also used my leftover yarns, to make more, in many cozy - joy colors - gifts for joy. I always keep it in my bag and use it in all hot or cold drinks.
 
 

The design can be found here https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/crooked-coffee-cup-cozy-pattern/  by Danyel Pink for Oombawka Design Crochet

 


Happy Stitches to All of You, All Over the World

© Copyrights are Reserved by Marieta Iosifidou
Prohibited Total or partial use of the post and photos 
without the notification and written consent of the creator-author. 
Failure to comply with the above has Legal Consequences.

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου