Σάββατο 4 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

"Autumn Swirled Hat ", knitted by Marieta Iosifidou

 "Autumn Swirled Hat "

knitted by Marieta Iosifidou


 

 

 


Autumn is my favorite Season of the year,


also soft ice cream cone, was (and also is😁) my favorite dessert with the coolest taste which travelling me in summer vacances ...

 

 

 When I first saw the pattern in Ravelry   , my childhood memories and the combination of all the above led me to knit this hat in the colors of Autumn and in the shape of the ice cream tap that I loved as a child. 

Pattern for the hat is free here:

swirled-ski-cap

or you can find this here ski cap

Materials: 

one skein of medium weight yarn, 

1 skein = 100gr/210.0 meters (229.7 yards) used yarn Alize Burcum Batik code:3368 (multicolor)

needles size 5mm/US8 for the body of hat and 

4.5mm/US  for the ribbing 

 

Also, sewed a green vintage button on the top.

Happy stitches to all of you , Marieta Iosifidou

© Copyrights are Reserved by Marieta Iosifidou
Prohibited Total or partial use of the post and photos 
without the notification and written consent of the creator-author. 
Failure to comply with the above has Legal Consequences.

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου