Τρίτη 5 Σεπτεμβρίου 2023

Sunday Beanie Hat, by Marieta Iosifidou

 

 Sunday Beanie Hat, 

by Marieta Iosifidou

Hello my beloved friends, 👭 crocheters🧶 and  handmade lovers. Autumn Sunday's afternoon is little sad and creation is the helpful hand. Last Sunday, my hook and one skein of multicolor yarn, stayed next to my armchair and looked at me to take them in my hug and  give them life. I couldn't ignore them. With positive 😀 inspiration, in 2 creative hours,  came in my life a new crochet Beanie Hat with name  "Sunday Beanie" 

You can find the pattern in kid's , teen  and adult size here Sunday Beanie


Materials:
Yarn: 1 skein DK yarn 10pgr/3,53oz, 210mt/230yds, 

gauge :26st x 20rows=10cm x 10cm / 4' x 4'. 

For the photo beanie used yarn Alize Borcum "Batik" .

Hook: n.5mm/H  and n.4,5mm

Abbreviations:
sc:single crochet,
dc:double crochet,
fpdc:front post double crochet ,
bpdc: back post double crochet.
Slst: slip stitch
m.g. : magic ring 
rnd/rnds: round/rounds

Notions: 

magic ring,
fbdc, bpdc fpdc - bpdc
crab stitch 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου