Παρασκευή 19 Φεβρουαρίου 2021

"Lilly", knitting fingerless gloves by Marieta Iosifidou


"Lilly", knitting fingerless gloves 

by Marieta Iosifidou



Hello knitters, one of my lovely 💕 project is the fingerless gloves.  Love to knit them and also to wear them. That's why,  I wish to be cold weather to wear them and to look my hand dressed with them.


Another knitting love for me are cables. All kind of cables especially celtic. So I decide to married my twoo loves fingerless & cables in one project . 
Result is the "Lilly" fingerless gloves . 
 

Outside of fingerless designed with 3 cables and the Inside  knitted with stockinet. 

Need only 135mtr / 150yards  in Light DK yarn.

A quick knitting pattern completed in 6 hours knitting 

& Great Idea 😜 for Christmas🎄 Or Birthday🎈🎉 Handmade Gift . 

 


 

 

Video "Lilly " fingerless 


                   Notes - Skills required:

·        casting on

·        knitting and purling

·        increases: M1L, M1R, and yarn over

·        decreases: knitting two together (k2tog)

·        picking up and knitting stitches

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου