Τρίτη 1 Μαρτίου 2016

Owl and Bunny Hats for Easter Eggs




Hello, from me and from my new pattern "Owl Cozy Hat" and  the "Happy Bunny's Hat" for the Easter Eggs. 



 1. I love very much the owl projects. . Owl for me has a special symbolism and sense. Owls live within the darkness, which includes magic, mystery, and ancient knowledge. Related to the night is the moon, which owls are also connected to. It becomes a symbol of the feminine and fertility, with the moon's cycles of renewal. Even the mythology relates owl to this wisdom and femininity
 I had the inspiration to crocheting my owl, from the http://www.repeatcrafterme.com thank you very much sweet Sarah   and I started to crocheting a small hat for the Easter Eggs. I like it very much. 
 **********************************
 You will find my  pattern for the Cozy Owl Hat for Easter Egg, very soon ih my ravelry store Marieta's Iosifidou Ravelry store and in my craftsy store Marieta's Iosifidou pattern store in Craftsy.


2. My owl can't be alone, she needs a friend to discuss all night. With inspiration from my favorite nomad chef Andreas Lagos http://www.andreaslagos.com, who honored me personally and all the members of Social Knitting Group "Marieta's Yarnland"  with invitation in the Food Festival 2016 in Thessaloniki-Mediterannean Cosmos ... I started to crocheting a bunny (Lagos in Greek language means bunny), and is dedicate to my dear chef Andreas Lagos. 
You can see the beautiful video from Andreas Lagos , yammy yammy...
*************************************************************************

 You will find my  pattern for the Happy Bunny's Hat for Easter Egg, very soon in my ravelry store Marieta Iosifidou in Ravelry and in my craftsy store Marieta's Iosifidou Craftsy Store.






Τα πασχαλινά αυγά , έχουν -θέλουν και μεταδίδουν έμπνευση και δημιουργία.  Επηρεασμένη από όλη αυτή τη συνοχή σκέψεων και εμπνεύσεων σε συνδυασμό
1ον:  με την   Ε Μ Π Ν Ε Υ Σ Η από  τον αγαπημένο μου Nomad Chef Ανδρέα Λαγό http://www.andreaslagos.com/ ,  γεννήθηκε αυτό το γλυκούτσικο καπέλολαγουδάκι που  τσουπ, πήγε και κάθησε επάνω σε ένα αυγό για να το κρατάει ζεστό και να  μεταδώσει τη χαρούμενη διάθεσή που το δημιούργησε,  στους ανθρώπους που θα υποδεχτεί στο πρωινό τραπέζι.  Το λαγουδάκι, αφιερωμένο στον κ.Ανδρέα Λαγό,  με την εκτίμησή μου στο πρόσωπό του για την κουλτούρα και την παράδοση του τόπου μας που υπηρετεί με τον απόλυτο σεβασμό και τον ευχαριστούμε πολύ. 






 και
2η έμπνευση , από  την  λατρεμένη μου Sarah http://www.repeatcrafterme.com και έτσι δημιουργήθηκε ένα άλλο κουκουβαγιο-καπελάκι, που πήγε και αυτό να κρατήσει παρέα σε ένα αυγουλάκι και να μεταδώσει θετική ενέργεια, χαρά και τη σοφία της κουκουβάγιας. 




 Tα νέα μου σχέδια με βελονάκι για τα αυγοκαπέλα του λαγού και  της  κουκουβάγιας,  θα τα βρείτε στο κατάστημα μου στο ravelry  Marieta's Iosifidou store in Ravelry και στο   Marieta Iosifidou in Craftsy .

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου