Crochet Cactus🌵Amigurumi
by Marieta's Yarnland
Crochet Cactus 🌵: Love plants but forget to water them? Knit it yourself or order one ready-made! It needs no watering or fertilizer and will become the sweetest, most unique decoration for your space. 🌵✨
Handmade amigurumi crochet cactus are here to bring color and cozy vibes to every corner! They are crafted with hypoallergenic, high-quality yarn, feature absolutely no annoying prickles, and make the perfect gift for yourself or your loved ones.
🛒 Want to get a ready-made cactus?
All the cactus you see in the photos are available for sale and are custom-made
to order in your preferred size and colors. Send me a direct message (DM) or
fill out the contact form to reserve yours!
🧶 Are you a craft lover who wants to crochet it yourself?
I have wonderful news! I have put together a detailed, step-by-step pattern,
perfect even for beginners. To get your hands on the pattern and start
creating, just send me a message or leave a comment below, and I will provide
you with all the details!
I can’t wait
to read your comments and see your own creations!




.jpg)

Γεια στα χέρια σου Μαριέττα μου! πολύ όμορφα τα κακτάκια σου. Με την πλέξη αυτή μπορείς να κάνεις πολύ όμορφα πλεκτά. Μπράβο φίλη μου! Να είσαι καλά και να περνάς όμορφα ότι και να κάνεις!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήΚαλό σου Φθινόπωρο. φιλιααα!
Γεια σου Ρούλα μου. Καλο Φθινόπωρο και η έμπνευση πάει στους κάκτους και τις κολοκύθες. Σ ευχαριστώ πολύ . Σε λίγες μέρες θα ανακοικώσουμε και την Χριστουγεννιάτικη Ανταλλαγή Κάρτας. Προετοιμάσου.
Διαγραφή